Username: Password:

Forgot password? click here Not a member yet? JOIN NOW

How to get HR jobs in Dubai for freshers

by Admin- Uaehrzone, Sunday, 27th March 2011

Home > Articles > How to get HR jobs in Dubai for freshers

Bookmark and Share

Starting an HR Career in Dubai
The sad fact that remains is that HR jobs in Dubai for freshers are very hard to come by. It is such that any newcomer who wishes to enter one of the most exciting workplaces in the Middle East would have to literally come through the eye of the needle: because despite the apparent need for human resources practitioners, only about 20% of jobs are advertised online while the other 80% of the jobs available are filled in by personal referrals by those who are already are happily in the workplace.
And so would it be possible for a person from another country to enter the HR arena in Dubai despite the seemingly dire odds? Why yes of course! But it takes a good amount of preparation, persistence and knowledge of the market demand to make it in successfully. This article aims to discuss some very simple things one can do to increase his / her own chance to grab one of those HR jobs in Dubai for freshers.
First off, one must take a long hard look at the hard skills usually required by employers. Usually, online job advertisements provide these details. Common requirements include a minimum number of 3 years experience (which hopefully, does not require it to be in the U.A.E!), a good command of the English language, knowledge in the particular industry the company is working in and working knowledge of a business systems software such as SAP.
Secondly, it was mentioned at the beginning of the article that only 20% of the jobs are marketed online and that the rest are done through referrals. What does that mean? It means one should utilize the oldest way to get hired – and that is to network! The fact that Dubai is in an economic central zone means that it is very much possible to meet workers from there in your own country via trainings, local clientele, friends working abroad or even just via hitting the ever prolific forums and message boards.
While it may seem daunting for now, an encouraging thought for people gunning for HR jobs in Dubai for freshers is that the expected salary for human resource practitioners there on the middle executive level is about 5000 AED per month – which by global standards is actually very, very attractive. This means that while it may take some time, work and effort it would be good to get assessed for a possible job in Dubai as early as now so that one can find a way to enter the HR scene in the U.A.E.

About the author

Author: Admin- Uaehrzone

Bookmark and Share

Your comments

Jamal Ahmed , Abu Dhabi , UAE :

I am also trying to find a job in UAE. Despite of having 6 years of work experience in Pakistan, its been a month and no response from any employer where I deployed my resume. After reading your article, it seems very clear that some times people get frustrated under these condition.
31/03/2011 1:03:50 AM

Ekta Kumari , Dubai , UAE :

I m also trying to find a job in Dubai. i am having 9 months of work experience in India, and now a days i m living in Dubai. after reading your article, it is very clear that i think its very difficult to find job here........ but i hope, i will definetly get job here........
26/05/2011 9:06:14 AM

K.Mohamed Fayaz , Chennai , India :

This is Mohamed Fayaz.K. I worked as a sales executive at fmcg sector for 1 year in India but i am not able to continue my profile in sales so i am planned to move my carrier into HR field because i did my MBA specialization in HR & Marketing. So please help me to get a job in HR...
30/05/2011 1:22:13 PM

Hussain Ali , Guntur , India :

My Self Hussain Ali completed my MBA last year and working as accountant in NIDA Consultants (INDIA) from last 9 months.Looking for an good organization to show abilties and learn as much as possible. I have zeal to work in HR Dept. I am disable by legs (Handicap),Need urgent job,hoping for an good answer from this site
12/06/2011 3:28:59 PM

Mahadev.Gajanan.Phuke , Navi mumbai , India :

I like Dubai.
22/06/2011 11:18:21 AM

renuka , Dubai , uae :

i came here after marriage n now its 7 months, applied cv in every consultancy but noooo calls nothing it is soo depressing, i have 2 n half yr work exp in banking field n even i drop in my cv personally in banks yet no inf on anything... can anyone tellme where can i apply?its not get a job in bank i would like to work with hr dept also but atleast i need a job now..
02/07/2011 3:19:02 PM

neelohith , bangalore , india :

this is neelohith,as i have completed my mba in 2009 with hr and finance specialization.recently i underwent oracle apps financials also,i want to do the in dubai.could you please guide me
07/07/2011 1:00:53 AM

shiyaz , dubai , dubai : get a starting in HR in dubai is finding difficult. recruitment is one option to start with
10/07/2011 1:53:31 AM

imran amanat , sialkot , pakistan :

I have completed my MBA in Human Resources Management from Virtual University of Pakistan in October, 2010.I have extensive knowledge of HR techniques and skills. During my internship, I focused on learning new techniques to implement organization policies, developing human relations as well conflict management.
Furthermore I have done diploma in public administration from skills development council of Pakistan to gain knowledge of and improve my administrative skills. can i got a job in Dubai
10/07/2011 8:40:52 AM

santhra , london , UK :

Appreciate if anyone can share about good recruitment agencies specially catering HR positions
12/07/2011 10:52:01 AM

sha , valanchery , india :

iam a pharmacist from india,i wishing to write moh exam ont next october,i have got 2 year experience in india,i think its enough to work in dubai becz thousands branded medicine is avilable in indian pharmacy and iam dispensed i need a job in dubai pharmacy
23/07/2011 11:30:27 PM

neeharika , hyderabad , india :

i have completed my B.Tech in SSIT from JNTUH of hyderabad april 2011.i want to do job in dubai so please tell me is ther any vacancies............i want to do job on java developer so plzzzzz
24/07/2011 10:05:31 AM

Susanta Pakrey , kolkata , hoogley :

I agary this job
29/07/2011 10:17:21 AM

shameer , Dubai , UAE :

To start in recruitment is the only way. Later you can switch to in house recruitment or to the core HR
30/07/2011 9:55:50 AM

sathish , chennai , India :

i have completed my MBA systems in VIBA (Unversity of Madras) chennai april 2009.i want to do job in dubai so please tell me is ther any vacancies............i want to work in dubai so plzzzzz.
expecting positive results
02/08/2011 2:28:03 AM

sufyan , malappuram , India :

dear sir,
im sufyan.i have completed my MBA in looking forword a job in dubai.i did in my specialisation is human resource management and marketing.i like to work in hr i kindly requesting you to accept my cv
09/08/2011 4:25:34 PM

Ashad Ahmad , agra , india :

my name is Ashad Ahmad and i have completed my MBA in h.r.i am also working as a h.r. executive in Agra India itself since 1.5 years ,my total experience is 4 years. i have also worked with telecom till 1.5 looking for a job in Dubai.please help.
08/09/2011 11:34:21 AM

Ashwin Karwade , Pune , India :

Myself Ashwin Karwade Currently working with Eisha Group from past 2 years as a Manager, HR. can I get job in Dubai as a HR
10/09/2011 5:55:26 AM

waqas Ali , quetta , pakistan :

Iam waqas from pakistan and recently i have done my MBA in (HR) and i want to do job in job plzzz do smthn 4 me
16/09/2011 3:55:21 PM

waqas shah , Bahawalpu , Pakistan :

Cell No: +92-3216812466, +92-3146855525
Address: Flat A Crystal Tower, Liberty Market, Lahore, Pakistan

Seeking a good job where I can utilize my skills, gain experience and add my efforts to the growth and success of organization and
29/09/2011 3:20:24 PM

Reazul Hoque , Sharjah , UAE :

i have a chance to get a job in HR. So would you please give any advice what types of common question may ask by the interviewer
02/10/2011 10:19:36 AM

Vinod , Banglore, , India :

Sir am looking for HR fresher job in dubai,can you please me sir,its my humble request.
02/02/2012 9:23:14 PM

Deepti , Sharjah , UAE :

Folks,please be aware of the fake organizations & consultancies who run fraud rackets of offering an attractive employment by asking for money.As we all are desperate to get a good paying respectable job we become victim of this scams.If you get interview call by the Company attend it.Do not entertain the consultancy people.They are sheer cheaters.GoodLuck everyone for a good job.
13/02/2012 1:21:50 AM

Archana Unnikrishnan , Singapore , Singapore :

There are Fake consultancies and scams but there are lot of highly reputed consultancies. So if any one ask you money or registration fees just say thanks they are only looking for your money. Again most of the reputed companies move with recruitment agencies for their placement. so never ignore reputed recruitment agencies.
13/02/2012 9:06:30 AM

ajaimon , abudhabi , u.a.e :

hai am an Indian national and am looking forward for an h.r job with one year experience.kindly contact @ 050 12 13 103 .thank you
20/05/2012 1:56:54 PM

imran , hyderabad , India :

Is der scope for Btech ECE Freshers in uae please let me know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Im coming on visit visa 2 dubai..........reply as soon as possible
22/05/2012 6:57:13 AM

JUSTIN C JACOB , thrissur , INDIA :

I have done MBA HR , MA.English and searching for any kind of job in DUBAI/UAE/ANYWARE.Please help me
07/09/2012 8:04:57 AM

sooraj , calicut , India :

I am an mba hr graduate. I have 2 years exp in admin/hr. I would like to have a job either in dubai/abu dhabi. I have an excellent language skill along with computer knowledge.
Also willing to take finance jobs too.

08/10/2012 3:37:52 AM

F Kobayssi , Dubai , UAE :

If anyone is ALREADY in Dubai and available for face to face interview please e-mail CV to Only people with experience please.

Positions available.

IT Recruiter - 1 Positon (Dubai)
Corporate Credit Analyst with Banking experience - 4 Positions (Abu Dhabi)
06/11/2012 6:17:42 AM

Anup , alleppey , india :

Looking forward to get a career opportunity in HR.
16/11/2012 3:39:04 AM

panchal snehalkumar devendrakumar , baroda , india :

I have mba (hr), i have 1year and 2 months of experience , so I would like to have a job in dubai.
I have an excellent language skill along with computer knowledge.
18/01/2013 12:51:23 AM

Ratnasagar Misra , kolkata , India :

am a MBA HR student now am fresher am looking job in hr profile i have 2 month exp in consultanty firm i have good knowledge in end to end recruitment process
07/02/2013 3:07:46 AM

Pinaki , Vadodara , India :

Just now i am completed my M.S.W and i am finding job in Dubai near Ras Al Khaiman because my husband is working in a Ras Al Khaiman in Sever Glass Company in a Maintenance department as a Engineer. Please if any vacancy suggest me.
08/04/2013 5:44:05 AM

Raees Raja , AbuDhabi , UAE :

Please Friends If Any one Need HR Jobs And Perfect Hiring Send your Detailed Resumes At Comlpete and free career guidence will also be provided to needy people Only for the sake of Allah. Hundred percent free.

27/05/2013 6:07:06 PM

shahana , hyderabad , INDIA :

i have completed my mba(hr &marketing)nd i have 1 yr of experience as a jr HR manager.i wanted to work in dubai.i have an excellent communication skills.
12/06/2013 2:02:03 AM

(Your email address will not be published)
Your comment:
Enter code :

4 common interview questions for a chef job in the UAE
by Anshuman Kukreti , Tuesday, 30th June 2015

From the likes of mouth-watering delicacies like Hummous, Tabbouleh and Shawarma to the best in line restaurants offering their impeccable food services, seriously, the UAE has grown immensely in the...

Skills Required to Score an Interior Designing Job in the UAE
by Anshuman Kukreti , Friday, 22nd May 2015

The UAE today, stands as nothing less than a hub for the most talented professionals, flocking from different corners of the world. With career opportunities blossoming across all the industries, the...

How to Ace Your First Teaching Job in the UAE?
by Anshuman Kukreti , Sunday, 12th April 2015

The recent TESOL Arabia Conference held in Dubai, might have vouched for a massive boom in the UAE education sector in the coming years, but one can’t simply be ignorant towards the increasing...