Forgot password? click here Not a member yet? JOIN NOW

Topic - Abu Dhabi HAAD TANSEEQ Program

Home > Forum > Abu Dhabi HAAD TANSEEQ Program

Bookmark and Share

Abu Dhabi HAAD TANSEEQ Program

Abu Dhabi HAAD TANSEEQ Program
by asifmk » Saturday, 26th January 2013 06:49 am

Hi all,

I am an MBBS graduate from India. I have completed my Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery on February 2011 and have completed my Medical Internship on March 2012. I am now on Husband Visa in UAE and have a valid Emirates ID.

I heard about TANSEEQ Residency program conducted by HAAD. Is this actually a "post graduate program"? Also I want to know whether I can write the upcoming Emirates Residency Entry Examination on February 2nd and March 2nd 2013 for qualifying for the TANSEEQ 2013. Whether I have to write both the exams or only one exam to apply for TANSEEQ 2013? Is there any limit for appearing for the exams? Will I get any stipend during the program?

Please advise me.

Quote and Reply

Re: Abu Dhabi HAAD TANSEEQ Program
by Rabia2013 » Thursday, 14th March 2013 01:22 pm

asifmk wrote:
Hi all,

I am an MBBS graduate from India. I have completed my Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery on February 2011 and have completed my Medical Internship on March 2012. I am now on Husband Visa in UAE and have a valid Emirates ID.

I heard about TANSEEQ Residency program conducted by HAAD. Is this actually a "post graduate program"? Also I want to know whether I can write the upcoming Emirates Residency Entry Examination on February 2nd and March 2nd 2013 for qualifying for the TANSEEQ 2013. Whether I have to write both the exams or only one exam to apply for TANSEEQ 2013? Is there any limit for appearing for the exams? Will I get any stipend during the program?

Please advise me.[
asifmk wrote:
Hi all,

Please advise me.
/quote]

Quote and Reply