Topic - MOH/DOH/GAHS Exam in UAE, Dubai and Abu Dhabi

Home > Forum > MOH/DOH/GAHS Exam in UAE, Dubai and Abu Dhabi

Bookmark and Share

MOH/DOH/GAHS Exam in UAE, Dubai and Abu Dhabi

Re: MOH/DOH/GAHS Exam in UAE, Dubai and Abu Dhabi
by sherlymathew » Saturday, 16th June 2012 04:25 am

hi,
can somebody please clarify my doubt..
1. i am having 1.8 yrs of clinical instructor experience from a reputed nursing college after completing B.Sc Nursing in 2008. After that in 2012 i finished my M.Sc Nursing. i want to know that with my teaching experience can i write HAAD exam? with this experience can i apply in any hospital as staff nurse after clearing HAAD? is there any teaching opportunity in UAE? kindly provide me the necessary details. i will be very grateful.

Quote and Reply

by jhekperez » Saturday, 16th June 2012 04:58 am

Good day. I am a licensed Physical Therapist here in the Philippines but I wish to work in Dubai. I want to apply for a DOH exam, what is the required minimum years of experience for me to qualify for that exam? Thank you.

Quote and Reply

by shirianneka24 » Saturday, 16th June 2012 07:27 am

hi, how can i get the MOH exams?

Quote and Reply

by hisham19 » Saturday, 16th June 2012 02:02 pm

PLEASE SEND ME THE FORM OF REGISTERATION
please tell how to register

Quote and Reply

by Basheerktr » Sunday, 17th June 2012 06:06 am

Hello
This is an enquiry about physicians job in UAE for my son who has passed mbbs from Wuhan unversity China.
I want to know what is the criterion for appearing MOH exam in UAE.

This exam can appear on arriving a visiting visa? or must be on residence visa?

hope a reply

best regards

A Parent

Quote and Reply

by faisalkabd » Wednesday, 20th June 2012 07:41 am

how i know the next schedules for nurses/midwifery in 2012......

Quote and Reply

by TASNEEM » Wednesday, 20th June 2012 12:15 pm

I am from PAKISTAN , how can i get a nursing job in Dubai. Please help me.

Quote and Reply

by tssteephan » Thursday, 21st June 2012 09:52 am

Hi all...

I have written DHA prometric exam for nurses 2 days back. How long it will take to get the result and how much is the pass mark? Thanks in advance..

Quote and Reply

by vishaljadhav » Sunday, 24th June 2012 03:53 pm

HELLO SIR/ MADAM,

i am DR. VISHAL.V.JADHAV have got degree of M.D. physician from russia. i am ambitious to work in uae. so i want to know that what all documents/checklist are required for giving moh exam in uae. wwhat documents should i want to carry from russia. it will be very helpfull so that i will be doing process soon.

thank you.

Quote and Reply

by ajsajsajs » Monday, 25th June 2012 01:12 pm

i did my masters in biotechnology and is currently working as a microbiological analyst at spices board of India.i have 2 yrs of experience.Do i have to pass MOH/DOH/GAHS Exams to work in dubai ?

Quote and Reply

by drbettycherian1981 » Tuesday, 26th June 2012 03:42 am

I am a dentist and have registered for the u.a.e prometric exam for general dentist.Can anyone help me with syllabus,study material,question pattern and other details for this exam.
my email add is drbettycherian@gmail.com
I'll be really greatful to you'll
Thanks
Regards

Quote and Reply

by malaz » Tuesday, 26th June 2012 01:19 pm

Hi there,,
I really need your help here,,am a doctor graduated from sudan and i dnt have any experience apart from my internship,,i have been sitting at home now for almost a year because i cant apply for the MOH DHA or HAAD without the 2 years of experience and i cant go back to sudan to get that experience because my family is here in uae and i really dnt know what to do or how can i get any work or experience here in uae,,i tried the MOH but they refused to give me any training because am not a uae graduate... Am really confused and i dnt know what to do !!!!!!

Quote and Reply

by sonnygie » Sunday, 8th July 2012 02:06 am

I am a nurse midwife from the Philippines and I came here as a tourist. Can I take the DHA exam? please help..thnx!

Quote and Reply

by athanavila » Thursday, 12th July 2012 01:35 am

hello,

i would like to know what is the requirement in establishing and operating a general medicine clinic?

thank you

Quote and Reply

by MOQTAD » Monday, 16th July 2012 05:18 am

hi all

I'm a Moroccan doctor and i live in Dubai#

I've got two questions if any one can help me

how can i register for the DHA exam and if there is written and oral exam on just writing

where can i find material to prepare to the exam and if any one can send me any documents in my email mailbox ill appreciate

thanks a lot

my email is floxam24@gmail.com

Quote and Reply

Re: MOH/DOH/GAHS Exam in DUBAI
by karthiktumma » Friday, 20th July 2012 05:40 am

hello sir/madam,
i am karthik from INDIA , i was completed my bachelor degree in pharmacy in the year 2009, and now working as pharmacist in a hospital from 2009 July. i would like to write DOH/MOH/GAHS exam in this year 2012. pls give me the 2012 exam dates and exam venue (centers) in India[/b]. Any information about that pls kindly Conway to me.
thankyou sir/madam.

Quote and Reply

by ABDULKARIM » Sunday, 22nd July 2012 04:02 am

Hi sir im dr abdul karim from karachi pakistan i want to appear in exams for doh
so plz kindly send ,me information about date ,venue, fees of the exam
thanks

Quote and Reply

by syamkumar220 » Sunday, 22nd July 2012 09:02 am

Hello madam/ sir,
I am Syamkumar.P.V from India,working as a Staff Nurse in Operation Thatre by 7 years 7 months.I would like to write DOH/MOH/GAHS exam in this year 2012. Can u please give me the 2012 exam dates and exam venue in India or Dubai. Any information about that pls kindly Conway to me.

Thank you

Quote and Reply

by hyacinth » Tuesday, 24th July 2012 12:50 am

I took the MOH exam for nursing last June 2012 and I failed. I want to take the exam again but I don't know where to start again because there is no option in my user account in MOH e-service for the failed ones who wants to take the exam. I am emailing MOH but they are not replying.

Quote and Reply

HAAD medical lab. Technician exam
by yildizim » Tuesday, 24th July 2012 06:15 am

I want to know about the haad exam duration and no. of questions for haad medical lab. techician. and how many questions should be correct in order to pass the exam. please reply on my email id: salman.masud@hotmail.com

Quote and Reply

by drismail » Wednesday, 25th July 2012 04:01 pm

HI SIR..my name is dr ismail from india...has the experiace of three years in india...passed MBBS from india 2008...i wanted to practice in uae and wanted to knw about exams ,dates,and books i can prepare for licencing in uae...and the procedure to do paper work for exams...kindly help me and i wil be thankful...thank u

Quote and Reply

by Nowshadsubair » Tuesday, 31st July 2012 10:44 am

Salaam,

iam an Ayurvedic doctor, (BAMS) working experience of 5 years in India,presently running my own clinic in kerala and working as a RMO in an Leading Ayurvedic manufacturing Company(AyurVeda PHarmacy-COimbatore), intrested to work in Dubai. please let me know in detail the opportunities in DUBAI and the exams to be cleared to work in any hospitals in UAE..

awaiting genuine reply..

Quote and Reply

by bibinjose82 » Wednesday, 1st August 2012 03:23 am

I have the DHA study materiel for Dentist. bibinmangalam@gmail.com - 0553682642

Quote and Reply

by drjviyala » Saturday, 4th August 2012 01:44 am

Hi ,
Can you tell me if there are any agents in India ,Hyderabad who do the work for MOH licensing ...If yes please help me out with the contact numbers...mail me on drjviyala@gmail.com

Quote and Reply

by yhenne » Sunday, 5th August 2012 05:37 am

hyacinth wrote:
I took the MOH exam for nursing last June 2012 and I failed. I want to take the exam again but I don't know where to start again because there is no option in my user account in MOH e-service for the failed ones who wants to take the exam. I am emailing MOH but they are not replying.

Hi,

Im feel sorry that you failed the exam, but that will be your advantage for the second try. Could you share how did you apply for the MOH in dubai and how much did you pay for the exam ..

Quote and Reply

by angelsoledad » Monday, 6th August 2012 01:07 pm

I am planning to take MOH exams for laboratory technicians. Do they require a sponsoring facility once you passed before issuance of license?

Quote and Reply

Can Masters degree in Physiotherapy be shown as experience?
by shemjaz » Tuesday, 7th August 2012 07:30 pm

Can Masters degree in Physiotherapy(2 year duration) be shown as experience to meet the DOH/MOH/HAAD criteria of two years experience after Bachelors degree in physiotherapy? If yes, what certificate needs to be provided for the same?

Quote and Reply

by drafsheen » Friday, 10th August 2012 03:37 pm

Salams,
jazakAllah for the info. i need ur valuable advice. i have done mcps in gyn/obs, working as a consultant gyncologist and sonologist in pak for about 15 yrs. also i am 50 yr old. do i ahve any hance of getting a job in dubai at this age?

Quote and Reply

by amerdenmark » Sunday, 12th August 2012 08:40 am

Alsalam alaykom

My name is Amer

I am a dentist , graduated as a dentist in Syria in 1997 and has lived in Denmark for 11 years.I has acquired Danish autoristation as dentist in 2007.I have worked here for 7 years.Now I got an offer to work as a dentist in a private clinic in Dubai.Men I must first consists DHA exam.Do you know anything about these exams, it is orally or in writing? They say that only the interview for me because my license is from Denmark? are there several attempts if I fail? Are there any materials for the exam?
I have been very confused about it, so I want your help as soon as possible?
Thank you in advance
Many greetings from Amer

Quote and Reply

by ankitshiju1985 » Tuesday, 14th August 2012 01:49 am

amerdenmark wrote:
Alsalam alaykom
Dear Amer,

Please contact me in my number 055-5276123
i can provide u with exam question papers n details....
My name is Amer

I am a dentist , graduated as a dentist in Syria in 1997 and has lived in Denmark for 11 years.I has acquired Danish autoristation as dentist in 2007.I have worked here for 7 years.Now I got an offer to work as a dentist in a private clinic in Dubai.Men I must first consists DHA exam.Do you know anything about these exams, it is orally or in writing? They say that only the interview for me because my license is from Denmark? are there several attempts if I fail? Are there any materials for the exam?
I have been very confused about it, so I want your help as soon as possible?
Thank you in advance
Many greetings from Amer

Quote and Reply

by ankitshiju1985 » Tuesday, 14th August 2012 02:00 am

draashishrawat wrote:
hi sir,
hi
I am a general dentist from INDIA. I have got 6 years of experience after graduating my BDS. I am currently working in Riyadh, Saudia Arabia.

I want to work in Abu Dabhi. Please tell me the prcoedure for getting license in Abu Dabhi as General Dentist. I have filled the form at HAAD website for Document Verification(Data flow). What is the next step ? What exam i need to give, either MOH exam for Abu Dabhi or Pearson Vue Exam.

What is the syllabus for this HAAD GP dentist exam. From where can i get previous year question papers ?

After clearing the exam what is the next step ?

thanks

aashish

Quote and Reply

Re: Dental Technician Exam
by AishaSalaam1 » Saturday, 18th August 2012 02:51 pm

Dear sir,
My name is Aisha and am supposed to sit for my dental technician exam next month but i donot know where to read, please advise me as i have to pass highly for the exam, please contact me my email is nanjegoaisha@gmail.com, am stuck because i donot know who to ask, just glad i joined this forum tonight.
Salaam.

Quote and Reply

by Elnaz » Monday, 20th August 2012 06:07 am

Hi
I'm Iranian
a dentist graduated in summer 2010 from Ajman university with degree of D.D.S and I have 1 year internship certificate from the same university and also I worked in a clinic in Iran From 2009 but noncontinuesly till now that 20 of August . Now I wanna go back to UAE and work there as a dentist,would u plz help me

Quote and Reply

by sunayya » Monday, 20th August 2012 02:05 pm

dear sir
i want to know abt the procedures fr taking moh license for dubai .i m nw wrking in a hospital in kerala nw my husbant is in alain is moh valid fr alain

Quote and Reply

about DOH and passing marks for lab tech
by Renita » Monday, 20th August 2012 02:32 pm

hi,
can anyone tell me is exam foe medical lab tech is oral or computer and what is the passing marks/

Quote and Reply

by faridaisrail » Friday, 24th August 2012 02:47 pm

Hello ppls,
i want to appear for DoH exams,im dentist with 5 years of experience from mumbai,india,would like to know the dates of DOH exams,and what i have to study or prepare for the exams,are there any materials to prepare for the exams? or do i have to submit my all documents personally @DoH office
any help regarding this would be helpfull,thanks

Quote and Reply

by ashu21apr1975 » Sunday, 26th August 2012 03:05 am

draashishrawat wrote:
hi sir,

I am a general dentist from INDIA. I have got 6 years of experience after graduating my BDS. I am currently working in Riyadh, Saudia Arabia.

I want to work in Abu Dabhi. Please tell me the prcoedure for getting license in Abu Dabhi as General Dentist. I have filled the form at HAAD website for Document Verification(Data flow). What is the next step ? What exam i need to give, either MOH exam for Abu Dabhi or Pearson Vue Exam.

What is the syllabus for this HAAD GP dentist exam. From where can i get previous year question papers ?

After clearing the exam what is the next step ?

thanks

aashish

Quote and Reply

by zeshan » Monday, 27th August 2012 12:05 pm

will you plz tell me the MOH EXAM DATE OF THIS YEAR?

Quote and Reply

by salwashabreen » Tuesday, 28th August 2012 03:15 am

hi
i am a PT applyin for license exam to work in gulf countries.can u pls help to know the procedure as the sites are a bit confusing namely-dha and haad.

regards
salwa

Quote and Reply

by Zainab139 » Tuesday, 28th August 2012 10:25 am

dear sir,
kindly tell me how to prepare for DHA exam,i am searching here and there but not getting ny information.i am a physiotherapist.plz plz guide me.what books r required.regards.

Quote and Reply