Username: Password:

Forgot password? click here Not a member yet? JOIN NOW

Topic - Immigration, Visa and Labour law

Home > Forum > Immigration, Visa and Labour law

Bookmark and Share

Immigration, Visa and Labour law

Immigration, Visa and Labour law
by akarjikar » Tuesday, 7th July 2009 04:58 am

Discussions on Immigration, Visa and Labour law in UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi Sharjah and other Emirates.

Quote and Reply

Can someone help me on changing a job if employer does not give me an NOC
by Arif » Thursday, 9th July 2009 05:41 am

Hi all please help me. i am working for a Non freezone company and my employer will not issue me an NOC. how do i change my job in this case . what are the options i have. can i pay some amount to get away from the ban??
please help

Quote and Reply

Re: Immigration, Visa and Labour law
by Archana » Sunday, 19th July 2009 08:53 am

Arif wrote:

Hi all please help me. i am working for a Non freezone company and my employer will not issue me an NOC. how do i change my job in this case . what are the options i have. how to lift labour ban in uae? can i pay some amount to get away from the ban??
please help

NOC is a must for your job change or else you will be banned for 6 months and your new employer can only apply for another employment visa after the ban period is over.

how do i change my job in this case?
You must obtain NOC from the employer if you are intent to work in emirates, in your case if the employer is not willing to issue an NOC so

what are the options i have?
Geting a job in freezone, governement and semi-government companies is the only option.

can i pay some amount to get away from the ban? how to lift labour ban in UAE
Dont confuse with ban and NOC, if you wish to change job breaking your contract period you will get an automatic ban and this ban can be lifted by paying fees in the labour if you have an NOC.

Quote and Reply

Few topics related to Employment, Employers and Employees (Dubai, AbuDhabi, Sharjah,other Emirates)
by abraham » Friday, 25th December 2009 02:27 am

Many are contacting uaehrzone by ‘contact us’ form asking questions and solutions to employment related issues. I am trying to consolidate few questions and comments that appeared in different newspapers and magazines in UAE.

Keeping the educational certificates of Employees in UAE

Many employers in UAE retain the original certificates up on work commencement. This depends on the employer to employer in UAE and few retain all the certificates of the employees including his/her mark cards.
Article 125 of the Labour law states the following: “An employer shall provide a worker, at the latter’s request and on the termination of his contract, with a certificate of termination of his service, which shall be free of charge; it shall specify the dates of his entering and leaving the employer’s service, his total period of service, the nature of the work he has performed, his last remuneration and any bonuses he has received.

So it is advisable to get the written consent from the employer that they received the certificates. These certificates are returned at the time of resignation or at the end of the service. And if the employee needs the certificates for any other purpose he can obtain it and return back after the use.

Quote and Reply

Labour Law related to maternity leave in UAE (Dubai, Abudhabi, Sharjah and other emirates)
by abraham » Sunday, 10th January 2010 07:15 am

Maternity leave duration in UAE
Extension of maternity leave in UAE
Maternity leave- Paid or unpaid in UAE

The labour law regarding maternity leave
Article 30 of Federal Labour Law UAE no. 8 of 1980 states the following:
"A female worker shall be entitled to maternity leave with full pay for a period of 45 days, including both pre and post natal periods, provided that she has completed not less than one year of continuous service with her employer. A female worker who has not completed the aforesaid period of service shall be entitled to maternity leave with half pay.
"A female worker who has exhausted her maternity leave may be absent from work without pay for a maximum period of 100 consecutive or non-consecutive days if such absence is due to an illness preventing her from resuming her work.
"A medical certificate issued by a duly authorized medical institution or authenticated by the competent health authority confirming that the illness is a result of pregnancy or delivery shall document such illness.
"The leave provided for in the preceding two paragraphs shall not be deducted from other leave periods".

Quote and Reply

Immediate termination of employee/Termination without notice period according to UAE labour law
by abraham » Monday, 11th January 2010 08:24 am

Employer can terminate any employee with immediate effect and without a notice period.

Employer in UAE can terminate an employee according to labour law if the following statements are proved.
Article No 120 of the UAE Labour Law says the following:

1. If the worker adopts a false identity or nationality or submits forged certificates or documents.
  2. If the worker is engaged on probation and is dismissed during the probationary or on its expiry.
  3. If the worker makes a mistake resulting in substantial material loss for the employer, on condition that the latter notifies the labour department of the incident within 48 hours of his becoming aware of its occurrence.
  4. If the worker disobeys instructions respecting industrial safety or the safety of the workplace, on condition that such instructions are in writing and have been posted up at conspicuous place and, in the case of an illiterate worker, that he has been acquainted with them orally.
  5. If the worker does not perform his basic duties under the contract of employment and persists in violating them, despite the fact that he has been the subject of written investigation for this reason and that he has been warned that he will be dismissed if such behaviour continues.
  6. If the worker reveals any secret of the establishment in which he is employed.
  7. If the worker is finally sentenced by a competent court for an offence involving honour, honesty or public morals.
  8. If the worker is found in a state of drunkenness or under the influence of a drug during working hours.
  9. If, while working, the worker assaults the employer, the responsible manager or any of his workmates.
  10. If the worker absents from his work without a valid reason for more than 20 non-consecutive days, or more than seven consecutive days.

Quote and Reply

Non payment of salaries and changing employment in UAE
by abraham » Monday, 11th January 2010 08:31 am

Employees who face continues non-payment of salaries or failure to reach a mutual solution with the employer on non-payment of salaries can file a complaint to the Ministry of Labour. In this case Ministry of Labour will allow the employee to transfer the sponsorship if non-payment of salaries is more than 2 months. Here after the ministries verification the employee can change the sponsorship without the consent of the current sponsor.

Quote and Reply

Working hours/Breaks in UAE
by abraham » Monday, 11th January 2010 08:39 am

Applicable to all the establishments in UAE (Dubai, Abudhabi, Sharjah and other Emirates
Law regarding working hours and applicable breaks in a day
Articles (66 to 67) of the UAE Labour Law which states the following: Article 66 says "the daily hour’s Of work shall be so arranged that no worker works for more than five consecutive hours without breaks for rest, meals and prayer amounting in aggregate to no less than one hour. Such breaks shall not be reckoned towards the hours of work. In factories and workshops where work is organised in the form of successive day and night shifts or in operations where continuous work is necessary for technical and economic reasons, the manner in which breaks for rest, meals and prayer are to be granted shall be arranged by an order of the Minister."

Article 67 says "where the circumstances of the work require a worker to work more than the normal number of hours any period worked in excess shall be treated as overtime, for which the worker shall receive remuneration equal to that corresponding to his normal hours of work, plus a supplement of at least 25 per cent of the remuneration."

Quote and Reply

How to lift labour ban in UAE
by Archana » Sunday, 31st January 2010 02:21 am

How can I lift 6 months labour ban in UAE (Dubai/Abu Dhabi/Sharjah and other Emirates.

Any employee who is not completed one year of service with the employer in the UAE can change job/transfer visa to new employer after obtaining NOC (Non objection certificate). The employee needs to pay some amount to the labour to lift labour ban in UAE which is imposed on the employee. The amount to lift the ban in UAE is calculated at the rate of DHS 500 for each month, so if an employee completed 7 months of his service he need to pay 5 months non- completion fee to the ministry.(5Month x Dhs 500).

The next case is about the employee who completed 3 years of contract period and need to resign from his employment. The employer in this case without NOC also gets a 6 months ban. This labour ban in UAE can be lifted without NOC. Here employee must approach the ministry of labour and pay the agreed amount so called as ban lifting fees in UAE.

Quote and Reply

How to contact Ministry of labour in UAE/Dubai, AbuDhabi, Sharjah and Other Emirates
by abraham » Monday, 1st February 2010 10:17 am

Services from the Ministry of labour UAE for employees/How to contact ministry of labour in UAE.
Telephone 800-665 toll-free in the UAE for any labour related issues, including contracts, work conditions, labour cards, work permits

Through the introduction of netwasal (launched by the Ministry of Labor and the Department of Naturalization and Residency in Dubai) a really well equipped website the Ministry of labour provides a lot of services on-line to the employer and employee in UAE.
The following are the information you can avail from the Minstry of labour website in UAE.
http://www.mol.gov.ae/ownersservices/login.aspx?lang=eng

For the employer in UAE
Person Information
Company Information
Company Employee List
Work Permit Status
Labour Card Status
Salary Certificate
Some more services
For the employee in UAE
Labour Card Information
Contract Information
Salary Complain
Salary Complain Status

Quote and Reply

Labour ban and Immigration ban in UAE (Dubai/AbuDhabi/Sharjah and other Emirates)
by abraham » Monday, 1st February 2010 10:22 am

Immigration Ban
Immigration ban in UAE means you are denied to enter the country, so anybody who has the immigration ban will not issued any type of visa.

Criminal Offence and Immigration ban in UAE
Usually serious mistakes from the expatriates lead to immigration ban in UAE. If you are convicted of a criminal offence you will be certainly not allowed to re-enter the UAE.

Employment/Immigration ban
The breaking of Immigration rules
Breaking the Immigration rules in UAE/Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah or any other Emirates can lead to immigration ban and usually it can be lifelong ban or 1 year ban (for 1 year ban, you need to contact the immigration department to check whether you are allowed to enter UAE on visit). Usually the labour ban and immigration ban makes the employees confusing, the labour ban (6 months labour ban) can be lifted by paying agreed amount and there is no case or provisions to lift one year immigration ban (contact the immigration to get the updates, the immigration laws in UAE changes frequently )

Quote and Reply

Employment Ban/Labour ban in UAE/Dubai, Abu Dhabi/Sharjah and other Emirates
by abraham » Wednesday, 3rd February 2010 07:34 am

The employment ban/Labour ban in UAE will not allow you to work in UAE for a period of 6 month. This means that you will not be issued a work permit in this period. Usually when you break the employment contract with the employer this ban will impose. This is an automatic ban imposed by the UAE ministry of labour. You are allowed to enter the UAE on visit visa in this period.

Quote and Reply

Lifting of employment ban in UAE/How to lift labour ban in UAE
by abraham » Wednesday, 3rd February 2010 07:35 am

There is no clear answer for this statement and Ministry of labour is not fixed any fees to lift the ban in UAE. But there when I speak to few employees who lifted the ban by paying fees, we come to a conclusion that its highly variable and depends on the individual, profession, nationality etc and on an average you need to pay 5000 dhs. But there is another case where the Ministry of labour calculated the fees depends on the months remaining to finish his employment contract and lifted the ban paying 500 Dhs per month.

Quote and Reply

Changing job without Labour ban in UAE
by abraham » Wednesday, 3rd February 2010 07:44 am

How can I change job with our getting a labour ban?

There will not be any ban if an

•Employee moves to Government Company, oil company employees and exempted from labour ban
•Oil company employees
•Employees moving to free zone company
•Employees moving to another employer within the free zone (same free zone in UAE).
•Employees who completed the contract period (*Here the employee must notify the employer and request not to renew the contract)
•Dependent pass holders

Quote and Reply

by indianv » Sunday, 21st February 2010 06:55 am

Archana wrote:
How can I lift 6 months labour ban in UAE (Dubai/Abu Dhabi/Sharjah and other Emirates.

Any employee who is not completed one year of service with the employer in the UAE can change job/transfer visa to new employer after obtaining NOC (Non objection certificate). The employee needs to pay some amount to the labour to lift labour ban in UAE which is imposed on the employee. The amount to lift the ban in UAE is calculated at the rate of DHS 500 for each month, so if an employee completed 7 months of his service he need to pay 5 months non- completion fee to the ministry.(5Month x Dhs 500).

The next case is about the employee who completed 3 years of contract period and need to resign from his employment. The employer in this case without NOC also gets a 6 months ban. This labour ban in UAE can be lifted without NOC. Here employee must approach the ministry of labour and pay the agreed amount so called as ban lifting fees in UAE.

What about people like me who have completed 22 months in an unlimited contract? let me know if you need information to answer this.

Quote and Reply

by pvasanthkumar79 » Sunday, 28th March 2010 07:42 am

I am working under Free Trade Zone VISA in Dubai.

I got an offrer in abudhabi which is not a free trade zone company. My current company is not going to relieve me in 30 days as I need to serve 60 days notice to the company.

In this case our company is not going to provide NOC and Relieveing letters. Can I join in my new company with out NOC will there would be a ban on me in this regard.

Please advice/help me out what is the best way to join new company in Abudhabi.

Quote and Reply

by sjr101 » Monday, 5th April 2010 02:18 am

Can you please help me in understanding :

I own a private business and i had an employee who resigned after completion of his limited contract .Naturally the labour ban was imposed on him by the MOL and he has now started his own venture in the saif zone dealing in exactly my products before his ban expired.I understand that Saif zones are impervious to the labour ban , My questions are :-

a) If a person , before his labour ban expired , started his business in the saif zone , Is he allowed to deal with clients outside the saif zone ? I mean can he deal with customers outside the saif zone ?
b) Are there any rules for such a scenario wherin he starts canvassing my customers ? Since formerly he ws working with me , he knows the way i operate.
c) what are the regulations that a person must follow in such a scenario whil doing business in the saif zone?
d)Whats the whole point in having a labour ban , if there's a big loophole like this ?

Please help me find the answers to these questions.

Thanks
Shawn

Quote and Reply

by Archana » Wednesday, 7th April 2010 11:31 am

pvasanthkumar79 wrote:

I got an offrer in abudhabi which is not a free trade zone company. My current company is not going to relieve me in 30 days as I need to serve 60 days notice to the company.

In this case our company is not going to provide NOC and Relieveing letters. Can I join in my new company with out NOC will there would be a ban on me in this regard.

Hi
Regarding your notice period you need to refer to your contract with the employer. If your notice period is 60 days as per your employment contract and if there is no buyout option you need to serve 60 days. If there is no such terms you will be relieved in 30 days notice. You can approach the Authority and get your cancellation done if your employer is not canceling your visa.

You can join with the new employer with out NOC As you will not get a ban if you move from a free zone to non freezone companies based in dubai, abudhabi or any other emirates

Quote and Reply

by Xpert07 » Wednesday, 7th April 2010 11:52 am

sjr101 wrote:
Can you please help me in understanding :

I own a private business and i had an employee who resigned after completion of his limited contract .Naturally the labour ban was imposed on him by the MOL and he has now started his own venture in the saif zone dealing in exactly my products before his ban expired.I understand that Saif zones are impervious to the labour ban , My questions are :-

a) If a person , before his labour ban expired , started his business in the saif zone , Is he allowed to deal with clients outside the saif zone ? I mean can he deal with customers outside the saif zone ?
b) Are there any rules for such a scenario wherin he starts canvassing my customers ? Since formerly he ws working with me , he knows the way i operate.
c) what are the regulations that a person must follow in such a scenario whil doing business in the saif zone?
d)Whats the whole point in having a labour ban , if there's a big loophole like this ?

Please help me find the answers to these questions.

Thanks
Shawn

Shawn,
From your side you cannot justify your employee's move but i don't think so anybody can stop an individual to start his own business. If he is not using your patent or copyright materials he is free to start a company and there is no law to stop him to do this.
There is no relation between ban and dealing with the clients, he can expand his business with his contacts.
Individual can gain experience and can work with other companies or can build start up.

I am not sure UAE has any laws regarding this case.

"you are not allowed to join competitor or customer for one year from the date of relief from services", this may apply in some cases where the employer have a valid contract with the employee but again the case is different here because he started his own venture.

Quote and Reply

by pvasanthkumar79 » Wednesday, 7th April 2010 02:11 pm

Archana wrote:
pvasanthkumar79 wrote:

Hi
Regarding your notice period you need to refer to your contract with the employer. If your notice period is 60 days as per your employment contract and if there is no buyout option you need to serve 60 days. If there is no such terms you will be relieved in 30 days notice. You can approach the Authority and get your cancellation done if your employer is not canceling your visa.

You can join with the new employer with out NOC As you will not get a ban if you move from a free zone to non freezone companies based in dubai, abudhabi or any other emirates
Archana wrote:
pvasanthkumar79 wrote:

Hi

Hi,

Thank you very much for the detailed information.

Quote and Reply

by glenzjoy28 » Thursday, 8th April 2010 04:48 pm

hi,

I am a laboratory technician in a private hospital, i completed 1 year and 4 months in our company and is planning to transfer to a private medical center in abudhabi. my current employer will not be giving me an NOC and in the employment contract i signed, it states that upon voluntary resignation, i am not allowed to work in the uae for a period of one year...
I am a bit confused because in the labor law, laboratory technicians are exempted from the ban but in our contract, there is one year labor ban imposed if i will resign without completing the contract period.. Do i still need to obtain an NOC from my employer for me to be able to transfer to another eventhough i am a lab technician? thanks for your response.

Quote and Reply

by glenzjoy28 » Thursday, 8th April 2010 04:52 pm

abraham wrote:
How can I change job with our getting a labour ban?

There will not be any ban if an

•Employee moves to Government Company, oil company employees and exempted from labour ban
•Oil company employees
•Employees moving to free zone company
•Employees moving to another employer within the free zone (same free zone in UAE).
•Employees who completed the contract period (*Here the employee must notify the employer and request not to renew the contract)
•Dependent pass holders

what about laboratory technicians?are they exempted from ban and NOC?

Quote and Reply

by raheel12 » Sunday, 11th April 2010 02:25 pm

Hi all,
i would like just to know that i am working in ministry of health in sharjah govt sector,now i would like to move to another govt sector in abudhabi do i have to get NOC from my previous employer or is it true that i have to wait for one year before switching to another govt job?please help me regarding this issue.i already have a job offer in abudhabi govt hospital.

Quote and Reply

by raheel12 » Thursday, 15th April 2010 12:14 am

raheel12 wrote:
Hi all,
i would like just to know that i am working in ministry of health in sharjah govt sector,now i would like to move to another govt sector in abudhabi do i have to get NOC from my previous employer or is it true that i have to wait for one year before switching to another govt job?please help me regarding this issue.i already have a job offer in abudhabi govt hospital.

Quote and Reply

by Archana » Sunday, 18th April 2010 12:01 pm

Hi Raheel,
As of my knowledge changing job from ministry of health Sharjah to Adudhabi government hospital will not make any legal complications if you get the release or NOC but before taking a decision you can contact the labour department in Sharjah

Another side As per labour law you may get a 1 year ban under the following conditions

expatriate workers leaving government jobs
expatriate workers who break the terms of their labour contract and/or the labour law
expats who lose a case with the UAE labour department against their employer, if they were on a temporary work permit because they had filed a complaint with the labour department
possibly against workers who leave their job within one year of starting (at employer's request)?

Quote and Reply

by Archana » Sunday, 18th April 2010 12:07 pm

glenzjoy28 wrote:
what about laboratory technicians?are they exempted from ban and NOC?
As of my knowledge laboratory technicians are not exempted from ban and NOC

But many can quote the following against the ban but please note that the information started in the labour law is not updated
According to Article 63 of the "General Provision for the Entry Permits and Visas" legal document (as seen on DNRD website), "no new Entry Permit or Visa may be issued for employment except after the elapse of six months from the date of the last departure from the territories of the State", but the following categories of workers are exempted:

Engineers
Doctors, Pharmacists and Male Nurses
Agricultural Guides
Qualified Accountants and Auditors
Administrative Employees holding university degrees
Technicians operating on scientific, electronic instruments and laboratories
Drivers licensed to drive heavy vehicles and buses, in case the transfer of sponsorship is to a similar party
Workers in private oil companies when the transfer is between such companies

But personally i know many got ban including engineers and doctors (the information started in the labour law is not updated and its advisable to contact the ministry of labour to get the updated status regarding this.

Quote and Reply

Labour law related to Unpaid salary in UAE/Dubai and other Emirates
by Archana » Monday, 19th April 2010 11:31 am

The labour law related to the unpaid salary
The Article No 126 of the Federal Labour Law No 8 of 1980 states the following: “Where a change occurs in the form or legal status of the establishment, contracts of employment that are valid at the time of the change shall remain in force between the new employer and the workers of the establishment, and their service shall be deemed to be continuous. Both the original employer and the new employer shall be jointly liable for a period of six months for the discharge of any obligations resulting from contracts of employment during the period preceding the change; after the expiry of this period the new employer shall solely bear liability.”

Quote and Reply

Breaking of limited Contract in Dubai/Abudhabi/Sharjah and other Emirates
by Archana » Monday, 19th April 2010 11:41 am

Breaking of limited Contract in UAE will contradict the Labour Law, because the contract is a limited for a certain period and the employee cannot break the contract unless the contract period is expired.
If the employee breaks the employment contract he will have to pay compensation to the employer. And the employer holds the right to request the ministry of labor to put a one year ban because the employee breaks the contract.

Quote and Reply

by AjayBabu » Tuesday, 18th May 2010 01:59 am

I have completed less than a year in my current organisation(based out of Abu Dhabi). I have an unlimited contract as an Engineer. I have a job offer from a freezone company in dubai. My current company is refusing to give me NOC nor let me go. I have given my resignation officially also. What are the actions the company can take against me? Will there be a ban on me? What are the other issues that I might face?

Quote and Reply

by Archana » Tuesday, 18th May 2010 09:19 am

AjayBabu wrote:
I have completed less than a year in my current organisation(based out of Abu Dhabi). I have an unlimited contract as an Engineer. I have a job offer from a freezone company in dubai. My current company is refusing to give me NOC nor let me go. I have given my resignation officially also. What are the actions the company can take against me? Will there be a ban on me? What are the other issues that I might face?
Hi Babu
NOC is not required to join in freezone, government and semi-government companies. You will be revealed from the company after serving your notice period.

Quote and Reply

by AjayBabu » Wednesday, 19th May 2010 04:32 am

Thanks Archana,
But will I have to exit the country? Can they impose a ban on me? My family is also here.Will they have to exit?

Quote and Reply

Keeping passport in UAE by employer
by Archana » Saturday, 29th May 2010 04:39 am

Most of the employees passports are kept by the sponsor in UAE and will return.Most of the companies follow this policy and keep the passport in their custody. There is no where written in any law to keep the passport under the custody of sponsor and its unlawful to keep the passport. In some cases the labour department allows the employee to kept the passport in custody mainly if he or she is dealing with cash or any other critical divisions where keeping of passport is justifiable due to security reasons.

Quote and Reply

Filing absconding case by the employer when an employee left the country
by Archana » Saturday, 29th May 2010 04:45 am

After the recession filing absconding cases are increased and many employees left the country with our prpoer cancellation of the visa. As per the labour law in UAE the employer or sponsor cannot file an absconder complaint against the employee while he is outside the country.

Quote and Reply

Remuneration on working on public holidays in UAE as per labour law
by Archana » Saturday, 29th May 2010 04:53 am

If a worker asked to work on public holidays he is entitled to get a leave and salary with bonus.
The Article No 81 of the Federal Labour Law No 8 of 1980 states the following: “Where the circumstances of the work make it necessary for a worker to work on public holiday or rest day in respect of which he is entitled to full or partial pay, he shall be granted compensatory leave in respect of such days, together with a bonus equal to 50 per cent of his remuneration. If he is not compensated for such days by leave, his employer shall pay him a bonus equal to 150 per cent of his basic remuneration in respect of the days worked.”

Quote and Reply

Suspension of worker in UAE and Labour law
by Archana » Saturday, 29th May 2010 04:58 am

The Article No 112 of the Federal Labour Law No 8 of 1980 states the following: “A worker may be temporarily suspended from work if he is accused of committing a deliberate offence involving assault on person or property or crimes relating to honour and honesty or the offence of unlawful strike.
“The period of suspension shall run from the date on which the incident is reported to the competent authorities and until the latter have given a decision on the case. The worker shall not be entitled to his remuneration in respect of the period of the suspension.
“Where it is decided not to take worker to court or the worker is acquitted, he shall be reinstated in his work; he shall be paid his remuneration in full for the period of the suspension if it was maliciously contrived by the employer.”

Quote and Reply

Calculation of End of service benefits in UAE
by Archana » Saturday, 29th May 2010 05:04 am

As for the end-of-service gratuity, in accordance with Federal Labour Law no. 1980, article 132, the questioner is entitled to 21 days’ remuneration for each year of the first 5 years of service on the basis of the remuneration last due to the empoyee.

Quote and Reply

Unlimited contract in UAE- NOC and Ban
by Archana » Saturday, 29th May 2010 05:16 am

In unlimited contract there will not be any time period stated in the labour contract. A worker who is in unlimited contract and wish to move out from the current employment before 3 years he required an noc or else he or she get a ban. This ban can be lifted only with NOC

So an employee who is on unlimited contract shall work with the employer for three years after that the worker can transfer to a new sponsor without the need to obtain a No Objection Certificate from the existing sponsor.

Quote and Reply

Visa cancellation in UAE when the person is not in the country
by Archana » Saturday, 29th May 2010 05:18 am

Visa cannot be cancelled when the person is not in the country and the sponsor must get his passport to do so. The employee can send the passport and the get it done for this the physical presence of worker is not required

Quote and Reply

by Saleem » Thursday, 10th June 2010 02:20 am

Hi, everybody

Please can anybody help me just let me know that how can i save my family not to send them back to home country as i am resigning from the old company and joing to new free zone company.

Please tell me the Complete procudere.

Thanks /saleem

Quote and Reply

labour bad affect immigration
by hari » Sunday, 18th July 2010 09:55 am

Good Afternoon sir/madam

I worked in private Company in Limited Contract,which was 3 year but after 2 year i broke the contract because i got new job.but my previous company gave me 1 year band. and new company saying that they don't have problem with labor band but they have problem with immigration band which i don't have. so can join in my present job without any trouble

Quote and Reply