Terms and Conditions
- TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
- INFORMATION ABOUT US
www.uaehrzone is a site operated by Uaehrzone ("We") with address, No.4, Ultimate Avenue, Green Park, Bangalore, India-560043. email@example.com
- ACCESSING THE SITE
- The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish or retransmit any material on this Site without our prior written consent. This Site has copyrighted contents that owned by third parties. You need to take prior written permission to use those contents from the appropriate owners.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on the Site must always be acknowledged.
- We respect the copyright of the owners, you agree that you are the original author of each article and other contents you submit. If you have hired a ghostwriter, you agree that you have exclusive rights to each article you submit.
- RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
- Commentary and other materials posted on the Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- From time to time this Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- THE SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
- We aim to update the site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on the site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- OUR LIABILITY
- Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- PROHIBITED USES
- You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); and
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Site;
- any equipment or network on which the Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Site; or
- any equipment.
- SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE SITE
- VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
- You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- LINKING TO THE SITE
- You may link to our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- LINKS FROM THE SITE
- Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- The Site acts as a venue for employers to post job opportunities and candidates and freelancers to post details of the profile and does not screen or censor the listings offered. The Company is not involved in the actual transaction between employers, candidates and freelancers. Therefore, the Company has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs, candidates and freelancers profile or other material posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any profiles or material placed by you on the Site. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on the Site. The Company is not responsible for any material posed on the Site that may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate. Further, the Company cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be.
- The Company is not to be considered to be an employer or work provider with respect to your use of the Site and the Company shall not be responsible for any employment decisions made by any entity posting jobs and contacting for freelance work on the Site. We make no warranties whatsoever that you will obtain any job via the Site and freelance work, nor any warranties about (and take no responsibility for) any job and freelance work you may obtain. In the event that you have a dispute with another user, you release the Company, its agents and employees from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
- The User/Subscriber/Visitor to this Site does hereby specifically agree that he/she shall, at all times, comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder, while assessing or feeding any profiles/ insertion or information/data into the computers, computer systems or computer network of Uaehrzone.com. The said User/subscriber/visitor to this Site does further unequivocally declare that in case he violates any provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and/or rules, regulations, guidelines, byelaws and notifications made thereunder, he shall alone be responsible for all his acts, deeds and things and that he alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
- The User hereby expressly declares that this Site has performed all due diligence within the meaning of the IT Act, 2000 with respect to the user and his interaction with the computers, computer systems or computer network of this Site.
- The Terms and conditions mentioned above regulate the usage of this Site. Any person using the Site in violation of the stipulations contained in the Terms and Conditions of uaehrzone.com shall render himself/herself liable to appropriate action in a court of law both civil and criminal.
- YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting the Site.